Stylish and Convenient Living in East Village
Designed for stylish and convenient living this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment is located within Victoria Park's coveted East Village, enjoying immediate access to a unique sky park and vibrant retail and dining precinct below. Recently built in 2014 by developers PAYCE and designed by Turner + Associates, the apartment blends high quality finishes with functional spaces and is perfect for tenacious investors or owner occupiers.
- Expansive floor plan highlighted by sleek interior styling
- Peaceful all-weather balcony with garden views
- Open plan lounge and dining with polished tiled floors
- Integrated kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious double bedroom with walk-in robe and balcony access
- Deluxe designer bathroom and Internal laundry
- Air-conditioning; Secure intercom entry with lift access
- Single secured car space
Residents of East Village have the exclusive use of the expansive sky park on level six, with over 6500sqm of peaceful landscaped gardens, whilst a multitude of modern day necessities can be found in the retail development below including Virgin Active gym with heated pool, Coles, Eat Street dining and an array of boutique stores. With great access to local transport networks and the CBD just 3km away, this property is a must see and wont stay on the market for long.
Water Rates: $174 Quarterly approx.
Council Rates: $248 Quarterly approx.
Strata Levies: $1000 Quarterly approx.
List & Sell with Morton Green Square and you could be the lucky
winner of a BMW. Visit our website, or speak with your agent
today, to find out how you can win (NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12640)