Radiance - Brand New 3 Bed Unfurnished Apartment with Parking
Perched on the edge of Darling Harbour embracing city life, the luminous gold coloured façade of Radiance is a glowing brand new city landmark, developed by Sydney-based Loftex.
- Light-filled tiled open plan living/dining area with LED lighting and ample room for separate lounge and dining furnishings
- Entertainer's eat-in kitchen with CaesarStone island benchtop, ample soft-closing cupboard space, pantry and luxurious smeg appliances including gas cooktop
- Carpeted bedrooms, master with private east facing balcony and floor to ceiling windows, ensuite and mirrored built-in wardrobes, second with large floor to ceiling windows and walk-in wardrobes, third bedroom/study is tiled with built-ins and windows
- Both bathrooms include storage space and a shower head rose
- Internal laundry with Electrolux dryer and washer included
- NBN ready, ducted reverse cycle air con in each room with zone control, video intercom, lift access to the unit and secure basement parking and storage cage.
- Building facilities include a level 6 common rooftop terrace with views towards Darling Harbour and an indoor event/common room, plus an east facing balcony.
- Pets OK.
An interesting history and collection of artefacts are displayed in the foyer and rear lane of Radiance which sits on the site that was originally home to the Gadigal/Eora Aborigines. This area of Darling Harbour was known as Tumbalong, meaning the place where sea food is found. The site was also home to early colonial buildings such as a flour mill (Barker's Mill 1827 - 1872), a tweed factory (Vicar's Tweed Factory) and Robert Harper & Co warehouse trading in tea, coffee and spices from India and the East Indies.
Available 26 June 2017, subject to the property settling on 23 June 2017.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php