BMW CAR GIVEAWAY – Morton Green Square Promotion
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12640
Participation in the promotion is open to all persons who:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Exclusively appoints Antrose Pty T/A Morton Real Estate ABN: 050 068 963 (“Morton”) using the service of one of the following sales agents Damian Kennedy, Darren Ratcliffe and Darren Davies list and sell their property and for the sale of said property to exchange before 5:30pm 13th December 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Morton, registered office is 84 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065.
Telephone: 02 8424 9999.
- Employees of Morton and their immediate families shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The sale and unconditional exchange of each listed property must be by the closing date of 17:00 13th December 2017.
- This competition commences 00:00 on 1st January 2017.
- Closing date for entry will be 17:00 13th December 2017 or after 75 entries whichever occurs first. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The total number of entries allowed is 75. Entries will be awarded in order of settlement date.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
10. A ticket into the draw is applicable for each exchanged sale in the allotted time using the service of one of sales agents Damian Kennedy, Darren Ratcliffe and Darren Davies. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize for this competition is a BMW 120i 5-door with the following specifications:
Mineral Grey, Leather Dakota Black, M Sport Package, Deal Delivery, Glass roof electrical. All on road costs including Stamp duty, Private Registration, CTP Private Metro, Plates – Premium White Bordered. The total package is valued at approximately $49,990.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. All marketing and promotion material featuring an image of the vehicle is for illustration purposes only. The colour and specifications of the vehicle has not been determined and subject to availability at the time of the draw.
14. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
15. The prize is not transferable.
16. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The draw will take place at the showroom of BMW Sydney located at 61/63 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2011.
18. The draw will be conducted on 14th December 2017 at 18:30.
19. The draw will be conducted by an independent 3rd party.
20. Should the location of the draw change, all entrants and proxies will be advised one month prior to the draw date.
21. Proxy representative’s requests must be submitted to Morton outlining identification details and relationship to the entrant of the requested proxy.
22. All entrants or approved proxy representative must be present at the time of the draw in order to claim their prize. If the winner or their approved proxy is not present to claim their prize at the time of the draw, there will be a redraw for a new winner. Each winner shall have 4 minutes to collect the prize before a redraw is declared.
23. The prize can be collected as soon as registration and all formal paperwork has been completed.
24. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any marketing material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Privacy Act.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. Particulars of the draw will be sent to all entrants a month before the draw.
1. STANDARD TERMS
1.1 These General Competition Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions run by the Promoter. They may be amended or varied from time to time by the Promoter. Special Terms and Conditions may apply to particular contests in which case, the Special Terms and Conditions will be highlighted on the competition/promotion page.
2. WHO CAN ENTER?
2.1 Subject to clause
2.2 Entrants must be over 18 years of age and an Australian resident.
2.3 Employees of Morton and their immediate families associated with the agency and company are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether by natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and any Special Terms and Conditions appearing on the website specific to the particular competition.
4.1 Prizes cannot be redeemable for cash and are non transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason the winner does not collect the prize or any element of the prize within three months of notification, then the prize or any element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash and will be forfeited. The prize will be redrawn after the expiry of the three month period and the new winner will be notified. Unless expressly stated all other expenses including additional spending money, flights, meals, travel to and from departure point to the venue, and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
4.2 Prize collection method will be listed on the competition page. For certain competitions, prizes will be posted to the address nominated by the winner/s. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for any lost or misdirected mail. For other competitions, prizes must be claimed in person at Morton Head Office G01, 84 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065, unless the winner is otherwise advised. Photographic identification of the winner will be required (examples include drivers licence/passport/student card where photo included) to claim a prize. In special situations, and subject to the absolute discretion of the Promoter, a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize. The representative will be required to present written authorisation from the winner and photographic identification of both the winner and their representative.
4.3 In the event that any prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
4.4 In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners grant the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
5. HOW TO WIN
5.1 In order to enter the competition, entrants must complete the requirements of the competition in the period stipulated and this must be received by Morton prior to the specified conclusion date. All draws will take place at Morton, G01, 84 Alexander Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065,
5.2 The winner will be announced on the Morton website www.morton.com.au and the Morton Facebook page (subject to the decision of Morton).
5.3 These competitions are a game of chance. Entries will be drawn at random. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
6. CONTRIBUTING CONTENT
6.1 When you submit content to Morton in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant Morton a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish that content.
6.2 You agree that Morton can use that content in any way, now and in the future. Morton also reserve the right not to use the content you submit.
6.3 You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
6.4 You indemnify Morton against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Morton as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
6.5 You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the website.
7. NO LIABILITY
7.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter's ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to State Legislation.
7.2 Morton will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
7.3 Morton will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur during the draw;
7.1.1 whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the draw; or
7.1.2 in the participation in any prize;
7.1.3 as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
7.1.4 due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person;
7.1.5 in relation to failure of an email entry message to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion;
7.1.6 arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion;
7.1.7 due to circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control.
7.4 Morton and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
7.5 If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State Legislation.
8. PROMOTER'S DETAILS
The Promoter is:-
ABN 55 050 068 963
Antrose Pty Ltd trading as Morton
Head Office: G01: 84 Alexander Street, Crows Nest NSW 2065