Renovated Apartment With Amazing City, Domain and Harbour Bridge Views
Partially renovated, freshly painted and brand new carpet throughout, this two bedroom, two bathroom unfurnished apartment is positioned on the North Western corner of the prestigious Domain apartments, with panoramic 180 degree views spanning from St Mary's Cathedral, the Domain and city, Harbour Bridge, Art Gallery, Woolloomooloo Wharf and Potts Point.
- North-West facing balcony which receives bright full sun all year round
- Open living and dining areas
- Brand new carpet and freshly painted throughout
- Entertainers eat-in kitchen with granite benchtops, pantry, European electric appliances
- Ample cupboard space
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, internal laundry with storage space
- King-sized bedrooms, master with walk-in mirrored robes and ensuite, views to Woolloomooloo Wharf and Harbour, second bedroom with city, domain and Harbour Bridge views
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Building facilities include: concierge, gym, spa, sauna, roof-top terrace with 360 degree views of city skyline, eastern suburbs, Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Woolloomooloo Wharf, perfect for the New Year's Eve fireworks.
Perfectly positioned in Woolloomooloo on the edge of the Domain within easy walking distance to the CBD, Botanic Gardens, Opera House, Potts Point, Kings Cross, Surry Hills and Darlinghurst and easy access to St James, Martin Place and Kings Cross train stations/buses, restaurants/shops and all amenities.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php