Perfect entry level to the 'Finger Wharf'
Bathed in morning sunlight and blessed with views that stretch uninterrupted across the water to Garden Island and Potts Point. This impressive studio apartment offers an affordable opportunity to enter what is most certainly one of Sydney's most sought-after and prestigious harbour communities. With a stunning renovation throughout, this apartment is a must to inspect.
- Complete with original maritime finishes throughout
- Low maintenance living with open entertaining areas
- Chic integrated kitchen has gas fittings, granite benches
- With historic exposed beams and steel support work
- Ducted air conditioning, 24 hr security, internal laundry
- Within a breath of harbour walks, cafes and restaurants
- Currently achieving $790 per week in rent
On the heritage level of Woolloomooloo's renowned Finger Wharf, this exceptional residence is conveniently placed simply metres to award winning fine dining experiences and a short walk to AGNSW, Andrew 'Boy' Charlton Pool and the city centre.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1286 p/q approx.