Contemporary, waterfront living
This one bedroom apartment is positioned on the historic level three in the private residential section of the Woolloomooloo 'Finger Wharf' with eastern views towards Potts Point and Garden Island. High ceilings and the original Wharf's beams and braces are features that make this apartment stand out.
- Carefree contemporary living with superb finishes
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Euro laundry, ducted air-con, 24 hr security
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe
- 24 hr security, video intercom access
- Optional gym and pool membership
With everything at your fingertips; shops, bars, restaurants, theatres, the outdoor summer cinema, Boy Carlton Pool, NSW Art Gallery and the Opera House be dazed by this quiet & peaceful location. Delight in watching the fireworks without the crowds and be captivated by the migrating fruit bats as you catch sight of the sun slowly disappearing behind a myriad of tall buildings.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $224 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1877 p/q approx.