Expansive harbour views
Full length windows allow for stretching views from the sparkling marina to the city skyline. A sensational floor-plan provides superb accommodation for an owner occupier or tenant. This is a highly recommended apartment and should be placed at the top of your viewing list. Sydney's finest bars and restaurants at your door, a short walk to the botanical gardens or city and harbour.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen capture spectacular views
- Large master bedroom with Marina views, walk-in robe, ensuite
- Good sized second room with built-in robes
- Sleek modern kitchen with gas appliances
- Granite bench tops and incorporated dishwasher
- Internal laundry, air-conditioning, fully furnished
- 24 hour security on site
- Rare parking located in the Wharf
A short walk to the Art Gallery of New South Wales, the Royal Botanic Gardens and the city centre as well as Macleay Street boutiques, this stylish residence is just perfect as either an investment or water front home.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $355 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2783 p/q approx.