A truly rare find
This terrace presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a unique property in a premium Pyrmont setting. This residence has been renovated throughout and provides excellent scope for families, investors or those seeking a home plus income in a premium city fringe location.
- Well-appointed throughout and presented in great condition
- Two-level floorplan that features generous upstairs bedrooms
- Well-equipped open gas kitchen flowing to outdoor area, full bathroom
- Private outdoor areas include a courtyard garden, patio and terrace
- Ready to live in or lease out immediately with scope to update
- Formerly the home of celebrated Eternity artist Arthur Stace
Rarely does an opportunity arise that presents a lifestyle of such value, versatility and prime positioning with Pyrmont's host of cafes, shopping and the light rail station just a short stroll away.
Water Rates: $285 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $309 p/q approx.