A vibrant city lifestyle
Bright, inviting and desirably low maintenance with an easy functionality, this welcoming residence offers affordable modern living in the heart of the city fringe. Suited to the investor or first time buyer and offering the potential of a solid return, it is a stroll to Pyrmont's village centre.
- Cleverly configured, open plan lounge and dining area
- Stylish kitchen, Smeg gas appliances and granite benches
- Large master with built-ins and double glazed doors
- Timber floating floors and a private balcony
- Modern bathroom with European laundry
- Ample storage and a spacious rooftop terrace
- Gymnasium, security building and secure car space
Simply a short walk to the Fish Markets, Light Rail, Star theatres and Haymarket restaurants, it is merely moments to the CBD, TAFE, UTS and the University of Sydney.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $203 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1122 p/q approx.