Convenient living at 'Watermark Plaza'
This is a unique opportunity to own a north facing full brick apartment on the northern Pyrmont peninsula. Tightly held and highly sought after this home offers an immaculate and contemporary presentation and is a short stroll to the city centre.
- Tranquil location with Harbour Bridge views
- Open plan living leads onto sun drenched balcony
- King sized bedroom with built-ins opens to second sunny balcony
- Sleek kitchen with granite benches and stainless steel appliances
- Ensuite with granite vanity, frameless glass shower recess
- Excellent storage plus internal laundry
- Secure building with lift access
- Secure parking with storage
- Onsite health club with pool, two gyms, spa, sauna
Surrounded by tree tops and waterfront parkland this contemporary apartment is only moments from the city centre with views of the iconic Harbour Bridge. Walk to Darling Harbour, waterfront restaurants and an array of cafes and speciality shops.
Water Rates: $171 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $219 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1126 p/q approx.