Executive style with leafy park views
All set for summer and capturing a gorgeous leafy outlook over Carmichael Park, this 'McCafferys Tower' security apartment offers a stylish home in the heart of Jackson's Landing. Smartly designed to give it a sleek modern feel, it offers a spacious and bright living space that is great for entertaining and is quietly positioned with easy access to all of the community amenities.
- An elevated setting that captures views to the Anzac Bridge
- Well-proportioned open design with living and dining area
- A wide entertainment terrace that flows off the living space
- Smartly appointed kitchen with stone benches and gas fittings
- Two bedrooms both have built-in robes and access to the terrace
- Security car space plus storage cage, lift access and video intercom
- Heated swimming pool, tennis court, spa, sauna and gym
Blend this with access to the full complement of Jackson's Landing's resort amenities and it offers the ultimate in low maintenance apartment living with a lifestyle to match. It also enjoys a prime position with foreshore walks, cafes, shops and the light rail all within short strolling distance.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $214 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1754 p/q approx.