Designer living in a historic converted warehouse
Set in what is undoubtedly one of Pyrmont's most exclusive residential communities, this exceptional dual level renovated penthouse apartment presents a cutting-edge lifestyle of grace and sophisticated elegance. Invitingly private and surprisingly peaceful, panoramic views stretch across the city skyline.
- Impeccably styled with the finest of modern finishes
- Well-proportioned living and dining opens to the city view
- Flawless designer living for the discerning purchaser
- Sleek gourmet kitchen with island bench and soft close cabinetry
- Vintec wine Fridge, AEG appliances, Zip water w/hot, cold and sparkling
- Chic bathrooms, main with bathtub, guest powder room
- Study with work station, polished timber floors, ducted air-con
- Generous master retreat with built-ins, ensuite, private courtyard
- Equally spacious lower level 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-ins
- Both access large private timber finished outdoor entertaining
- Communal rooftop landscaped gardens, on site building manager
- Double lock up garage with convenient access to residence
- Barbecue deck includes Ziegler & Brown Turbo Elite 5 Burner BBQ
A lifestyle offering like no other, this exceptionally well presented residence defines ultra contemporary living just a short walk to parks, cafes, transport, Chinatown restaurants, museums and the city centre. Effortlessly balancing historic grace and contemporary style, this is a residence of unquestionable appeal.
Water Rates: $173 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $272 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2999 p/q approx.