Historic character and convenience
This stylish apartment offers low maintenance city living. Balancing period features with modern appointments, this over sized floor plan represents a premier opportunity for investors or those that seek a lifestyle of convenience just a short walk to the city centre.
- Large open plan living space with soaring ceilings
- Sunny and generous balcony off living
- Master bedroom is complete with built-in wardrobes
- User-friendly kitchen, electric appliances and dishwasher
- Bathroom with a bath and integrated laundry facilities
- With 24 hour concierge, gym, spa, sauna and a pool
- Hardwood polished floors and exposed timber beams
- Moments to Darling Harbour, restaurants and light rail
Ideally positioned in the landmark 'Goldsbrough Mort' complex, this historic building was built in c1893 and retains the industrial character and elegance of the late 19th century.
Water Rates: $178 Quarterly
Council Rates: $264 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1588 Quarterly
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.