A historic offering of undeniable quality
Beautifully refurbished with a seamless blend between original period character, low maintenance and sustainability, this exceptional residence is without parallel. Tranquilly set in the heart of Millers Point, this classic c1880s sandstone terrace is resplendent with the charm of the Victorian era.
- Luxuriously updated throughout on four welcoming levels
- A selection of formal and casual entertaining options
- Splendid north facing garden and dining deck
- Spacious double bedrooms, soaring ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen, polished floors, slow combustion fire
- Study alcove, lacework balconies awashed with natural light
- Sustainable design, solar panels, double glazing, water tanks
Heritage-listed and perfectly situated in the vibrant centre of Australia's original settlement, this stunning residence offers lifestyle and convenience without compromise. A stroll to Observatory and Barangaroo parks, museums, theatres, ferries, restaurants, cafes and shopping, this is an offering for generations to enjoy.
Water Rates: $192 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $480 p/q approx.