Fresh and bright with water glimpses
Light filled throughout and capturing elevated district views and water glimpses, this fresh and bright apartment makes an excellent option for buyers or investors seeking an easycare property in a quiet section of Cremorne. It is well appointed and ready to live in or rent out, plus it comes with lots of scope for a creative update that would add further style and value.
- Light and airy lounge and dining area opens onto balcony
- Sunlit north-east facing balcony that captures views to the water
- Good sized double bedroom fitted with a built-in wardrobe
- Bright open plan kitchen plus full bathroom and separate laundry
- Undercover secure car space and on-site visitor parking
- A well-maintained building with intercom entry and lift access
- Communal areas and landscaped gardens within the complex
This superb apartment is situated in a great lifestyle location that is easy walking distance to the Orpheum Theatre, cafes and restaurants plus express transport to the city. It's also just a short stroll down to Primrose Park and the foreshore walks around Middle Harbour.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $232 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $964 p/q approx.