Ultra convenient city living
A stylish abode in a highly desirable inner city setting, this inviting apartment is perfect for the investor or professional couple that seeks the vibrancy of one of Sydney's most sought-after communities. Well configured over one easy level, the home captures uninterrupted views across the city skyline.
- Impressively well appointed for contemporary living
- Near new quality carpet throughout and re-painted
- Offering the possibility of a substantial rental yield
- With a combined open plan lounge and dining area
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, study alcove
- Chic kitchen, CaesarStone benches, gas appliances
- Protected balcony, Euro laundry, intercom security
A short walk to the University of Sydney and University of Technology, Central Station, shops, cafes, Haymarket restaurants, the light rail, TAFE, Victoria Park and the city centre, this premier apartment presents an ideal opportunity for those seeking convenient city living without compare.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $219 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1148 p/q approx.