Immaculate apartment with expansive views
Perched high above Victoria Park is this picturesque one bedroom apartment with study. Located on the 13th floor, the views from your personal balcony extend from Botany Bay, across the scenic Sydney landscape through to the iconic Sydney CBD skyline to the north.
- Large study/home office for additional space
- Stainless steel appliances throughout
- Open plan living extending out to balcony
- Walk in robe with extensive cupboard and drawer space
- Spacious bedroom which extends to the balcony
- Security building with lift facilities
- Basement parking with secure access
Located in the hub of Victoria Park, you are moments away from the Eat Street of the local area, 'East VIllage' and only a short distance to Green Square station. With Sydney's CBD only 3km to the north and the eastern suburbs iconic beaches to the east, there is no better location.
Water Rates: $175 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $250 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1121 p/q approx.