Penthouse overlooking sky garden in East Village
Designed for stylish and convenient living this beautifully presented, top floor one bedroom apartment is located within Victoria Park's coveted East Village, enjoying immediate access to a unique sky park and vibrant retail and dining precinct below. Recently built in 2014 by developers PAYCE and designed by Turner + Associates, the apartment blends high quality finishes with functional spaces and is perfect for tenacious investors or owner occupiers.
- Peaceful all-weather balcony with unique outlook over the sky park
- Large study area/home office
- Open plan lounge and dining with polished tiled floors
- Integrated kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious king sized bedroom with walk-in robe and balcony access
- Deluxe designer bathroom and Internal laundry
- Air-conditioning; Secure intercom entry with lift access
- Single secured car space and abundant storage throughout
Residents of East Village have the exclusive use of the expansive sky park on level six, with over 6500sqm of peaceful landscaped gardens, whilst a multitude of modern day necessities can be found in the retail development below including Virgin Active gym with heated pool, Coles, Eat Street dining and an array of boutique stores. With great access to local transport networks and the CBD just 3km away, this property is a must see and wont stay on the market for long.
Water Rates: $175 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $248 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1096 p/q approx.