Views over Harmony Park
Located on an elevated 6th floor position in the 'Marbury', this stylish one bedroom apartment overlooks the trees of Harmony Park. Ideal for the first home buyer or great inner city investment, this is cosmopolitan urban living at its finest.
- Open plan combined living/dining leading onto a balcony
- Granite top gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Floor to ceiling glass with views over Harmony Park
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, timber flooring
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Security intercom, 21sqm car space
- Pet friendly boutique security building with lift
- Rented for $650pw excluding car space
- Common pool, gym and sauna
Positioned in the heart of Surry Hills/Darlinghurst just a short walk to the CBD, boutique shops and the cafes and restaurants of Crown Street.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $217 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1356 p/q approx.