A luxurious designer offering
Beautifully designed with the finest of finishes and opening to embrace spectacular northerly views, this light-filled residence is an offering like no other. Flowing over two generous levels and approximately 200sqm, no expense has been spared to create one of Sydney's most elegant apartments.
- Awash with natural light, soothed by harbour breezes
- Expansive open entertaining with sun-washed balconies
- Deluxe CaesarStone kitchen, Miele appliances, integrated fridge/freezer
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and built-in robe
- Separate study, also with generous storage
- Bespoke cabinetry throughout the living areas
- Generous storage throughout, large internal storeroom, storage cage
- Separate bar with refrigerator and dishwasher
- LED lighting and immaculate Travertine flooring
- Air conditioned throughout
- Manicured gardens, heated pool, gym and concierge
- Originally two apartments, combined into one home
A masterpiece from acclaimed firm Wood/Marsh Architecture, this stunning apartment is the epitome of low maintenance, high-end contemporary living. No more than moments to Oxford Street shopping, it is a stroll to Hyde Park, museums, restaurants and trains and minutes to the CBD.
Water Rates: $174 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $219 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2861 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.