Ultra-cool Art Deco 1-bed plus study
In the ultimate lifestyle location, this bright and airy apartment is ideally situated on the top floor of the tightly held 'Stanford Hall' Art Deco building, and on the doorstep of Potts Point's vibrant cafes, dining and shopping scene. It features a spacious single level layout with good quality finishes, lots of natural light and a versatile layout that can be reconfigured to suit requirements.
- Large 78sqm with a study that could become a second bedroom
- Light filled open plan with distinct lounge and dining areas
- Tall ceilings, polished floors and lots of period details throughout
- Good quality modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas fittings
- Double sized bedroom comes complete with a large built-in robe
- Access to a large roof terrace that captures iconic harbour views
- Train station, wine bars and local parks are all accessible on foot
Tucked away in a secret laneway setting, it offers the best of both worlds for low-maintenance lifestyle seekers and smart investors because of its quality design, good security and excellent positioning.
Water Rates: $180 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $258 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1750 p/q approx.