Thornton - As new large terrace double parking
Spacious and stylish brand new (December 2016) three bedroom unfurnished house is a perfect family home with 6.6m frontage. Located in the master-planned Thornton Estate in North Penrith, set on a water canal, 8 minutes' walk to Penrith Train Station, nearby to Westfield, wetland park, Panthers, Fire Museum, University of Western Sydney, cricket oval, schools and shops.
- West facing sizeable private balcony overlooking the water canal
- Large high ceilings living room downstairs with ceiling fans
- Eat-in gas kitchen with ample benchtop and storage space
- LED downlights throughout, TV//Data/Foxtel points
- Reverse-cycle ducted A/C throughout, NBN ready
- Sizeable internal laundry and separate storeroom
- Flyscreens and blinds installed, security front door
- Including a large pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Large bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes
- King-sized master with ceiling fan, walk-in robes and ensuite
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Backyard with lawn, clothesline and alfresco patio area
- Rear lane access to the double lock-up garage (DLUG)
- Pets allowed pending owner approval
Available 21 December 2018
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php