Stylish Three Bed Terrace with Backyard and DLUG
Spacious and stylish near new three bed terrace is an entertainers delight! Located in the masterplanned Thornton Estate in North Penrith, set on a water canal, 8 minutes walk to Penrith Train Station, nearby to Westfield, wetland park, Panthers, Fire Museum, Uni. of Western Sydney, cricket oval, schools and shops.
- Near new two storey terrace completed January 17.
- Open plan living/dining tiled, high ceilings, LED downlights throughout, internal laundry and storeroom.
- Entertainers eat-in kitchen with CaesarStone island benchtop, ample storage space, s/steel appliances incl. gas cook top.
- Rear lane access to the double lock-up garage.
- Ducted air con, NBN ready.
- Carpeted staircase with three bedrooms upstairs with mirrored built-ins.
- King-sized master bedrm w walk-in robes & ensuite.
- Backyard with lawn (to be laid) and alfresco patio area, balcony south-west facing overlooking the water canal.
- Main bathroom with bathtub and seperate shower.
- Seperate dining room could alternatively be a media room or study.
- Pets on application.
Catch the express train from Penrith to Central in 48 mins (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 mins (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic, or try and find a car park at the train station! Available 7th February 2018.
Disclaimer: Please note some photos may not be of the property advertised but of similar property.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php