Thornton - Stunning Spacious Freestanding House
LEASED for $570 per week after one open. We have more applicants looking for a three bedroom house in Thornton. Please contact David Lipman 0409 663 535, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a property owner with a rental property.
Spacious and stylish near new north facing two-storey freestanding unfurnished three bed house with 2.5 bathrooms and double lock-up garage is a must see! Located on a beautiful tree-lined street, in the master-planned Thornton Estate in North Penrith, 5 minutes walk to Penrith train station, nearby to Westfield, Panthers, Fire Museum, Western Sydney University, parks, schools and shops.
- Fenced large lawn in the backyard with alfresco covered patio area and clothes line, with side gate access.
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with gourmet five-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, large oven and integrated microwave.
- Internal laundry with a third toilet, storeroom under the staircase.
- Tiled dining area adjacent to the kitchen, large carpeted separate living area, high ceilings, LED downlights throughout.
- Dual zone ducted air con, flyscreens and roller blinds, NBN ready.
- King-sized master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robes and ensuite, two more carpeted bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes.
- Main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
- Large double lock-up garage accessible from the rear lane, plus a roller door access to the house.
Catch the express train from Penrith to Central in 48 mins (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 mins (2 stops) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic, or try and find a car park at the train station!
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php