Thornton – Near New Spectacular Views
Thornton Central apartments are located on the north side of Penrith train station with uninterrupted park and district views, some with water views towards the picturesque Blue Mountains, situated in the master-planned community Thornton Estate, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- Northeast facing open living flows to the large covered balcony
- Uninterrupted views to the Blue Mountains and over the cricket oval
- Split reverse cycle A/C in the living and master bedrooms
- Open living and dining with engineered timber flooring
- Entertainers eat-in kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close cupboards
- Gas stove top with stainless steel appliances, mirrored splashback
- LED lighting, roller blinds throughout, internal laundry and study area
- MATV and payTV points in the living room and bedroom
- Wool-blend carpeted bedrooms, mirrored built-in robes
- Audio intercom with security and lift access
- Quality bathroom/ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Basement secure parking with a lockup storage cage
- On-site building manager, common landscaped courtyards
Available 26th June 2019
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php