Thornton – Large As New Stylish East Facing
Located in the hub of North Penrith, Thornton Central offers convenient apartment living in a master planned community only metres from the Penrith rail hub, Westfield shopping centre and local parks.
- Double Roller Blinds throughout to embrace light and privacy
- Reverse cycle air con throughout the living and bedroom
- Large covered east facing balcony on level 2
- Study area with library shelving
- Entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close cupboards
- Four burner gas stove top with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- LED lighting, internal laundry with dryer, reverse-cycle split-system air conditioning throughout
- Open living and dining with engineered timber flooring, dark colour scheme, study area
- Wool-blend carpeted bedroom, mirrored built-in robes
- Audio intercom with security and lift access, NBN ready
- Secure basement car space, with a storage cage
- On-site building manager, common landscaped courtyard
- Pets OK on application subject to owner's approval
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
***The Meeting Point for opens is the Morton Real Estate office at 101/101A Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith, on the ground floor near the train station.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php