Quality home designed for easy family style
Style, light and modern design are cleverly combined throughout this freestanding dual-level residence that sits in a wide tree-lined street amid the prestigious Thornton Estate. Designed to provide an easy living environment with generous proportions throughout, it displays a fresh dynamic feel and a layout ideal for low-care entertaining, plus it's super convenient to downtown Penrith and all of its amenities.
- A user-friendly layout features lounge, dining and family areas
- A private rear garden with lawn and entertainment space
- Upper level bedrooms include a main with ensuite and balcony
- Good quality island kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Full main bathroom plus a downstairs laundry and extra guest WC
- Double garage and storage space with access from the rear lane
- Ducted air-conditioning, gas heating and excellent storage
- Access to the community park, playground and BBQ facilities
All of this is within walking distance to the Penrith CBD and train station, with easy access to all of the area's vibrant shopping, cafe and dining options. The Thornton Estate also has seven hectares of public open space with a village green, landscaped areas plus walking and cycle paths.
Water Rates: $160 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $370 p/q approx.