Light, style and mountain views
Convenience, community and sophisticated living combine for an amazing lifestyle with this quality 'Harts Landing' apartment. Situated within the master-planned Thornton Estate, it brings light, space and privacy to its list of many highlights and provides a well-designed living space with elevated outlooks that stretch to the Blue Mountains.
- Smart and stylish layout featuring 82sqm of living space
- Sun-filled open design with timber-look porcelain floors
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning in the living area
- Two double-sized bedrooms plus separate study area
- Bright north east facing balcony with sweeping views
- Gas fitted kitchen with designer finishes and dishwasher
- Ensuite, full main bathroom plus an internal laundry
- Great on-site amenities, BBQ and landscaped gardens
- Security car space, storage cage, intercom and lift access
The location is well placed for lifestyle and is within a stroll to Penrith's CBD with the oval, water canal and community facilities all easily accessible on foot. It's also within footsteps to the train station, Westfield shopping and Penrith's vibrant dining scene.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $395 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $907 p/q approx.