Sleek near new apartment
With the abundance Thornton has to offer, there's no question why this vibrant estate is such a sought-after place to live, work and play. Because when it comes to modern life, this one bedroom apartment delivers on every level.
- North-west facing allowing for ample light throughout
- Lift access, security complex giving peace of mind
- Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Balcony access from both the living room and bedroom
- Top of the range kitchen, stone bench tops, European appliances
- Secure basement parking and separate storage cage
- Internal laundry with dryer, pet friendly body corporate
This superb property promises privacy and convenience within short walking distance to Penrith train station. It's also just a few minutes to Penrith CBD, Westfield Plaza and all nearby lifestyle amenities.
Water Rates: $170 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $517 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $698 p/q approx.