Light-filled waterfront living
Located in a prime position on the coveted heritage level of the Finger Wharf, this light-filled residence enjoys mesmerizing views across the bay to the city skyline. Floating on the fringe of the city, this unique residential development proudly emanates its very own special community lifestyle.
- Classic warehouse feel in iconic harbour setting
- Industrial aesthetic, exposed timber beams, metal braces
- Extremely well proportioned open plan entertaining
- Generous master with views, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Contemporary gas kitchen comes with granite benches
- Ducted air-con, 2 undercover wharf parking spaces
With everything at your fingertips; shops, bars, restaurants, theatres, the outdoor summer cinema, Boy Carlton Pool, NSW Art Gallery and the Opera House be dazed by this quiet & peaceful location. Delight in watching the fireworks without the crowds and be captivated by the migrating fruit bats as you catch sight of the sun slowly disappearing behind a myriad of tall buildings.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $510 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $6386 p/q approx.