A light-filled inner city lifestyle
Ideally suited to those seeking a vibrant lifestyle of unrivalled convenience, this engaging apartment is perfect for the couple, investor or out-of-towner seeking a comfortable city abode. An premier entry level opportunity into the exclusive eastern suburbs, it is merely a short walk to the heart of the city.
- Open plan living room with distinct lounge/dining areas
- Integrated kitchen has gas appliances, stone benches
- Inviting entertaining terrace is flooded with northern sun
- Double bedrooms each complete with built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning, storage, security intercom, high ceilings
- Well presented for low maintenance living over two levels
Just a matter of moments to cafes, regular transport, museums and entertainment venues, it is a stroll to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Finger Wharf, Boy Charlton pool and Potts Point restaurants.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $260 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1634 p/q approx.