Prime city living
Located in the highly desirable 'Berkeley' Building, this renovated north facing apartment is the perfect home to move in to or lease out in a high demand mid-city location only moments to the city's finest shopping, dining and famous attractions. Benefitting from a desired level 11 standpoint, enjoy stunning views of Darling Harbour and the Anzac Bridge.
- Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Spacious light-filled interiors, well-proportioned balcony
- Kitchen with dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space
- Ensuite style bathroom with bath, accessible from bedroom and entry
- Bedroom with built-in robe, access to the balcony
You are moments from Pitt Street Mall, Cockle Bay Wharf and Barangaroo. Transport is just as easy, with the newly completed light rail, Wynyard station and Town hall only walking distance away.
Water Rates: $185 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $239 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1135 p/q approx.