Contemporary lifestyle with heritage charm
An authentic warehouse conversion, this 'M Central' one bedroom apartment plus study enjoys soulful ambiance in an old converted wool store. Showcasing a modern open plan design, clean lines and quality finishes this charming apartment represents a superb investment or first home buyer opportunity. Effortlessly balancing historic grace and contemporary style, this is a residence of unquestionable appeal.
- North facing, functional living spaces with a flowing open plan design
- Featuring lots of natural light through skylight and heritage windows
- Large bedroom with built in robes plus an oversized private study nook
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality fittings, dishwasher
- Concealed laundry, ducted air-con, video intercom security
- Oversized security car space located on same level as unit
- Pet friendly building with provisions on the award winning rooftop gardens
- On site building manager during the day & security 7 nights a week
A lifestyle offering like no other, this exceptionally well presented residence defines ultra-contemporary living just a short walk to parks, cafes, transport, Chinatown restaurants, museums and the city center.
Water Rates: $160 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $280 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1313 p/q approx.