A vibrant city lifestyle
Bright, inviting and desirably low maintenance with an easy functionality, this welcoming residence offers affordable modern living in the heart of the city fringe. Suited to the investor or first time buyer and offering the potential of a solid return, it is a stroll to Pyrmont's village centre.
- Cleverly configured, open plan lounge and dining areas
- Stylish kitchen, Smeg gas appliances and granite benches
- Large master with built-ins and double glazed doors
- Timber floating floors and a private balcony
- Modern bathroom with European laundry
- Ample storage and a spacious rooftop entertaining terrace
- Undercover secured car space
- Gymnasium, ample visitor parking and full building security
Simply a short walk to the Fish Markets, Light Rail, Star theatres and Haymarket restaurants, it is merely moments to the city, TAFE, UTS and the University of Sydney.
Water Rates: $174 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $200 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $964 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.