Full brick unit and ultimate convenience
Easy living and smartly appointed two-bedroom unit in a small block represents the perfect start to buy into a location that ensures lifestyle convenience and consistent investment performance. It is presented in great condition in a small block, plus it provides excellent accessibility with all lifestyle amenities at your fingertips.
- Light and airy interior with open plan living and dining area
- A well-equipped electric kitchen with good-quality fittings
- Good sized bathroom, ensuite and internal laundry
- Two good-sized double bedrooms both have built in robes
- Lock-up garage with intercom entrance
- Landscaped surrounds with shared gardens
Live in, rent out or apply your own personal sense of style to add value and capitalise on a premium address that is walking distance to everything the area has to offer with buses, cafes shopping and Hurstville public school catchment.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $280 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $510 p/q approx.