A stylish and private beachside retreat
This tastefully renovated garden apartment delivers an ideal low maintenance home that captures the essence of easy coastal living. Smartly presented to give it a fresh and bright feel, it is complemented by a great beachside location directly across the road from parklands and Dolls Point Beach, within level strolling distance to bus transport, local cafes and foreshore walks.
- Well-proportioned layout with open lounge and dining areas
- Sleek polished floors and crisp contemporary décor throughout
- Two double bedrooms are both fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Designer kitchen with quality fittings and breakfast bar seating
- Sunlit east facing balcony that flows easily off the living area
- Ultra-modern bathroom complete with full bathtub and shower
- Ceiling fans in every room plus an exclusive use car space
Add to this a private position in a well-maintained brick complex and it makes a very attractive proposition for empty nesters, urban professionals and investors. It is also well located with easy access to Brighton-Le-Sands restaurant strip, the airport and Sydney's CBD.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $344 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $649 p/q approx.