A richly rewarding family opportunity
Radiating instant appeal with its traditional look and premier eastside position, this gorgeous residence is a character haven that has been immaculately preserved throughout. Family buyers will truly appreciate the good proportions of this impeccable home along with its warm and inviting charm, retained original details and beautifully manicured outdoor areas.
- Occupying a large 696sqm block with private front and rear gardens
- Practical interior layout featuring generous living and dining areas
- Three good-sized bedrooms, updated bathroom and a lock-up garage
- Deep backyard with level lawn and room for a swimming pool (STCA)
- In great condition with potential to renovate to suit requirements
- Scope to extend the living area or even add a second level (STCA)
Perfect for those looking to upgrade their lifestyle, this attractive home is quietly nestled within walking distance to Roseville Public, the train station and just a short stroll to the golf course, parklands, and all of the area's highly regarded schools, including being in the Killara High School catchment.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $510 p/q approx.