A remarkable family home
With an impressive double frontage and a rear that opens to embrace the streaming natural light of a northern perspective, this exceptional home defines stylish contemporary living. Flowing over two inviting levels, the interiors are finished to high standards.
- Beautifully refurbished for the contemporary lifestyle
- Versatile plan, double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Open plan entertaining, north-facing deck
- CaesarStone gas kitchen, storage, a/c, high ceilings
- With rear access and parking via quiet Falcon Lane
Little more than a short stroll to Crows Nest Village cafes, the magnificent grounds of St Leonards Park and North Sydney Oval, it is within easy walking distance to North Sydney train station and Neutral Bay, as well as merely minutes to the centre of the city.
*When viewing the property, there is parking nearby on Sophia Street or Burlington Street. You can access the property via Falcon Street or rear lane access Falcon Lane.
Water Rates: $191 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $300 p/q approx.