Modern elegance in the 'Urbain Residences'
Vibrant urban living meets neighbourhood charm at Crows Nest's most sophisticated new address. Acclaimed architects Nettleton Tribe have created a building that achieves a sense of exclusivity and design innovation, inspired by the sophisticated aesthetic of great urban villages. Its contemporary façade is characterised by dark grey tiles with sandstone highlights and angular elements. Timber-grained screens and black steel balustrades and window frames add a bold contemporary edge.
- Spacious one-bedroom apartment with a wide balcony
- Designed with free-flowing living space, secure parking and lift access
- A palette of beautiful materials and luxury finishes and fixtures
- Elegant kitchen enhanced by complementary white and timber-grained joinery
- Miele appliances are state of the art, including integrated microwave
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Engineered timber flooring and quality wool blend carpet in the bedroom
- Private rooftop providing a sublime space beautifully landscaped garden
- Entertain in the barbeque area or relax on a sun lounge
- Expected completion in April 2020, inspections by appointment only
Authentic village life doesn't come any better than Crows Nest, a cosmopolitan hub with a friendly local ambience, thriving culinary scene and warm community feel.
Water Rates: *TBC
Council Rates: *TBC
Strata Levies: $590 p/q approx.
Disclaimer: The photos contained within this advertisement are artist impressions and are indicative only. The photos are only to be used as a guide of the colour schemes and finishes available and individuals must rely on their own enquiries.