A light-filled modern masterpiece
Flooded with northern light and opening to expansive courtyard, this superb residence is peacefully set in the heart of Wentworth Point. Designed for a low maintenance contemporary lifestyle of convenience and distinction, it is approximately a ten minute walk to Rhodes Station.
- Impeccably presented interiors, quality appointments
- Stunning communal gardens, facilities include pool and gym
- Combined lounge and dining flows to a huge courtyard
- Stylish kitchen, CaesarStone benches, gas appliances
- Generous master bedroom with built-ins
- Large internal laundry room, storage cage
- Air conditioning and video intercom
A premier opportunity for the investor, first time buyer or small family seeking entry into what is widely regarded to be one of Sydney's most exciting waterfront communities, it is just a stroll to cafes, shops and regular transport.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $245 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $960 p/q approx.