Terrace lifestyle of convenience
Classic charm and modern comfort in a prized position. An exciting entry point into the sought-after Annandale market. This charming 1880's Terrace has been tastefully renovated, and has a modern extension, courtyard and rear lane access. This home is exceptionally well located in the heart of Annandale's buzzing village, only footsteps from great cafes, shops and city buses.
- Original timber floors set beneath high ceilings
- Spacious open plan north facing living area
- North facing courtyard with pedestrian rear lane access
- Galley style kitchen, with dishwasher, gas cooking, stone bench-tops
- Master bedroom including built-in wardrobes
- Natural light and indoor/outdoor flow
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Potential for future upgrades, extensions (STCA)
This uniquely themed terrace provides a location conveniently close to the city while also offering a modern suburban lifestyle.
Water Rates: $192 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350 p/q approx.