Deluxe retreat in boutique park-side setting
Quietly positioned in near-new 'Madison', a cutting-edge development by award winning architects Nettleton Tribe, this spacious apartment enjoys an east facing aspect away from Elizabeth Street with courtyard garden views and is only footsteps to Waterloo Park. It offers open plan living with floor-to-ceiling windows plus a terrace-sized balcony, while the walk-to-everywhere location is perfectly aligned with the needs of lifestyle buyers.
- Brilliant natural light and premium quality finishes throughout
- Generous living area flows to alfresco dining and entertaining
- Integrated stone kitchen with s/steel European appliances
- Two double bedrooms both featuring quality built-in robes
- Stylish main bathroom, master ensuite and internal laundry
- Intercom entry, bamboo flooring and ducted air-con/heating
- Secure parking and an inviting residents' communal garden
'Madison Apartments on the Park' assures relaxed living in contemporary comfort and is enviably situated for easy access to many of the area's key destinations. Danks Street cafés, East Village shops, Green Square trains and the future Waterloo Metro line are all close by, and it's within just 2.5kms of Sydney CBD.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $260 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1300 p/q approx.