A breathtaking city lifestyle
Flowing over two impressive levels and a remarkable 151sqm internally, this stunning residence defines luxury inner city living. Tranquilly positioned high in what is generally considered the finest address in Surry Hills, the interiors open to embrace sensational views that stretch uninterrupted to the harbour.
- Well designed for carefree open plan entertaining
- Flooded with the light of a prime northern perspective
- Floor to ceiling windows, deluxe CaesarStone kitchen
- Pet-friendly, ducted air, ample storage, high ceilings
- Manicured gardens, heated pool, gym and concierge
- Large side by side secure parking spaces
Crafted by the esteemed firm Wood/Marsh Architecture, it is literally metres to the bustling cafes and renowned shops of Oxford Street, and a stroll to museums, trains, parks and the heart of the CBD.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2487 p/q approx.