Vibrant inner city living
Situated in a quiet one way street in the heart of what is unquestionably Surry Hills most vibrant cutting-edge enclave, this invitingly understated and desirably low maintenance apartment presents a superb opportunity for the investor or first homeowner alike. Ultra convenient and surprisingly peaceful in a boutique block of just 22.
- With an open plan combined lounge and dining area
- Stylish kitchen, stone benches, stainless gas appliances
- Well positioned with a solid rental return
- Recently refurbished, juliet balcony, gas bayonet
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite bathroom
- Contemporary finishes and floating floors
- Secure building, communal courtyard
- Intercom, lift access, 14sqm car space
It is no more than a short walk to Crown Street's café and restaurant culture, Central Train Station and the city centre itself.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $215 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1723 p/q approx.