Superb apartment in sought after location
Nestled at the peaceful, pedestrianised cul-de-sac end of leafy Victoria Street, this exceptional modern apartment is the perfect escape in the heart of the city. Situated on the second floor, this North-East facing apartment in Harry Seidler's 'Gemini' offers an ideal opportunity to enjoy the vibrant Potts Point lifestyle or capitalise on generous rental yields.
- Renovated modern kitchen, Smeg cooktop/oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large designer bathroom
- Blackbutt timber floorboards throughout
- Beautiful manicured gardens
- Well maintained security building with modern lift access
- One non-designated car space
- Gorgeous rooftop swimming pool, BBQ area and garden
Conveniently located just moments to Macleay Street, Challis Avenue cafes, Woolloomooloo finger wharf restaurants and public transport, and only a short stroll through the Botanic Gardens to the CBD, it's perfectly located for enjoying the fruits of city-living in Sydney.
Water Rates: $177 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $250 p/q approx.
List & Sell with Morton Green Square and you could be the lucky winner of a BMW. Visit our website, or speak with your agent today, to find out how you can win (NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12640)