A modern retreat in a great lifestyle location
Offering both stylish space and easy convenience, this crisp and fresh apartment has been smartly designed to provide a modern retreat for low maintenance city living. It makes a smart and easy-care home that is presented in top condition with good quality appliances and a sought-after position close to the heart of Botany's fast emerging lifestyle precinct.
- An ideal north east aspect with a bright open plan design
- Sheltered balcony that leads off the living area and bedroom
- Two double bedrooms include a main with large built-in robe
- Modern kitchen fitted with stainless steel gas appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning, full bathroom and internal laundry
- A quality security complex with basement car space on title
- Ultra-convenient position with city buses footsteps from the door
- Access via Building 1
This modern apartment is ideally priced for our First Home Buyer's market, with stamp duty concessions paid on property valued between $650,000 and $800,000. Close to parks, playing fields and Botany village with its array of cafe & shopping options, it also offers quick and easy access to the airport, Botany foreshore, Eastern suburbs beaches, plus the M5 & Eastern Distributors.
Water Rates: $177 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $194 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $599 p/q approx.