Boutique style with city fringe benefits
Come and live a peaceful inner-urban lifestyle in this unique apartment that brings light, flexibility and leafy street outlooks to its list of many special qualities. This cute and quirky home is quietly positioned on the edge of the city and makes an ideal choice for first time buyers or investors seeking a smart easy-to-maintain property that is private, secure and tucked away within a boutique security building.
- Good-sized open plan design with lots of natural light
- Private balcony with outlooks over tree-lined Allen Street
- Well-appointed modern kitchen and gas appliances
- Master bedroom with full bath ensuite and built-in robe
- Flexible 2nd bedroom/study plus bathroom with internal laundry
- Shared rooftop terrace that captures panoramic city views
- Security car space, intercom entry and lift access
- Set within a small character building of only 38 apartments
The location enjoys every convenience with Darling Harbour, the fish markets and CBD all within strolling distance. There is also a range of shopping amenities, cafes and restaurants with a short walk from the front door.
Water Rates: $174 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $290 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1290 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.