Impressive and rare designer residence
Commanding a high north easterly corner position in what is unquestionably one of inner Sydney's most prestigious communities, this impressively spacious 224sqm apartment is a rare designer residence of undeniable quality. Dominated by stunning views across the skyline to the harbour, the home is awash with natural light.
- Well proportioned with an open plan design
- Huge terrace and balcony perfect for casual al fresco living
- Quality Miele kitchen comes with CaesarStone benches
- Grand master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Stunning views from every room, floor to ceiling glass throughout
- Bespoke stair case, electric blinds, projector screen
- Ducted air conditioning, ample storage, 14m2 storage cage
- Two secure undercover parking, high ceilings, pet friendly building
- Manicured gardens, heated outdoor pool, gym, concierge
A masterpiece from acclaimed firm Wood/Marsh Architecture, this stunning offering is the epitome of low maintenance contemporary living. No more than moments to Oxford Street shopping, it is a stroll to Hyde Park, museums, restaurants and trains and minutes to the CBD.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $219 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $3842 p/q approx.