Impressive family home in fantastic location
Split over three levels and renovated to the highest of standards, this idyllic family home exudes modern living whilst maintaining touches of old school charm and character. Situated amongst mature flora on one of North Cremorne's most coveted streets this stunning home will perfectly suit the modern family.
- Fully renovated, private, freestanding home
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining flows through to level, north facing, low maintenance garden with terrace, perfect for entertaining
- Modern gas kitchen with ample storage and bench-space, built-in breakfast bar, stainless steel European appliances and integrated bar fridges
- Living area with built-in entertainment unit flows through to sunny terrace
- Hardwood timber split-level staircase seamlessly connects home also includes covert under-stair guest toilet
- Queen-sized second bedroom or guest room with walk-through wardrobe to ensuite
- Media room/ fifth bedroom features abundant storage options with versatile study/games nook.
- Master suite privately elevated on the top floor displays leafy views of rear garden from private balcony, walk-in-robe and full ensuite bathroom with separate bathtub and vanity
- Copious storage options include under house wine cellar and separate storage room
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning and thermal double glazing
- Security system and NBN ready
- Double lock up car port with electric garage door
Available 29th January 2020
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php