Leafy haven with fresh and modern interiors
Light, style and peaceful leafy surrounds combine in this tastefully appointed top floor apartment to create a quality home of excellent privacy and lifestyle convenience. Smartly updated and designed with many modern finishes, it presents a great opportunity to own a fresh and spacious property in a quiet part of Greenwich that's central to Crows Nest and Lane Cove amenities.
- A quiet sense of privacy set at the rear of the building
- Spacious throughout with an open plan living area
- Sunlit rear balcony that captures a leafy garden outlook
- Two bedrooms both have built-ins and a leafy aspect
- Recently updated kitchen includes quality gas fittings
- Lock-up garage, internal laundry and a full bathroom
- Set in the well-kept 'Alexandra Court' of only 14
Live in, rent out or apply your own personal sense of style to add value and capitalise on such a peaceful address that's adjacent to bush walking tracks. This superb apartment is enhanced by its leafy street position that's within an easy stroll to St Leonards train station plus all of the nearby cafe, dining and shopping options at Crows Nest.
Water Rates: $179 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $337 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1114 p/q approx.